Wharfedale SPC-8 Subwoofer
SPC-8 Subwoofer & Surround
The new PowerCube SPC Series is a range of self-powered subwoofers which comprises three models - the SPC-8 (8-inch), SPC-10 (10-inch) and SPC-12 (12-inch). All the three incorporate newly developed long throw bass drivers and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors. While focused on functionality and a very significant price/quality correlation, these subwoofers will not only well integrate into any beautiful homes but also elevate the impeccable performance of your existing setup to an unprecedented level.
* A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
* The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
* The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
* The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
* The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
* Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
Description/Format Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system Drive Units 1 x (8") 200mm cone long-throw Frequency Response 40 - 120Hz ±3dB Rated Power Output 150W Peak Power Output 330W Line Input Sensitivity 200mv for maximum output Crossover Range 30 - 150Hz Inputs Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono) Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono) Stereo Speaker Level In Input Impedance Line In: 10kΩ LFE: 5kΩ Speaker Level In: 1kΩ Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) >85dB Avg.Max Output @1m 110dB Features Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in Dimensions (HxWxD) 345x295x268mm Net Weight 7.3kg Accessories IEC power cord, spikes as standard, plastic feet
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Wharfedale SPC-8 Subwoofer