Wharfedale SPC-12 Subwoofer
SPC-12 Subwoofer & Surround
The new PowerCube SPC Series is a range of self-powered subwoofers which comprises three models - the SPC-8 (8-inch), SPC-10 (10-inch) and SPC-12 (12-inch). All the three incorporate newly developed long throw bass drivers and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors. While focused on functionality and a very significant price/quality correlation, these subwoofers will not only well integrate into any beautiful homes but also elevate the impeccable performance of your existing setup to an unprecedented level.
* A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
* The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
* The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
* The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
* The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
* Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
Description/Format Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system Drive Units 1 x (12") 300mm cone long-throw Frequency Response 30 - 120Hz ±3dB Rated Power Output 400W Peak Power Output 850W Line Input Sensitivity 200mv for maximum output Crossover Range 30 - 150Hz Inputs Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono) Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono) Stereo Speaker Level In Input Impedance Line In: 10kΩ LFE: 5kΩ Speaker Level In: 1kΩ Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) >85dB Features Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in Dimensions (HxWxD) 442x400x355mm Net Weight 15kg Avg. Max Output @1m 117dB Accessories IEC power cord, spikes as standard,plastic feet
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Wharfedale SPC-12 Subwoofer