TAGA Harmony HTR-1000CD Hybrid Stereo CD-Receiver Bluetooth® DAB+ FM
TAGA Harmony HTR-1000CD is a midi sized high-fidelity hybrid DAB+/FM stereo receiver with a built-in CD player.
All-in-one stereo system with no compromises in sound performance.
- Compact size and sleek aluminum design suitable for any interior style.
- Hybrid design utilizing two 12AX7B tubes in the preamp section ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
- High power 75W per channel can properly drive different types of speakers. Now your music will play louder, more clearly and with higher dynamics!
- DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner - listen to your favorite radio stations in the best digital quality. Enjoy your digital radio in high-resolution, crystal clear sound.
- USB input ‚¬œ quickly and easily play your music from USB flash drivers (MP3 and WMA audio files).
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming from any compatible smartphone, tablet, computer or other digital device.
- Equalizer and treble-bass control to perfectly adjust the music to your preferences.
- Sleep timer ‚¬œ enjoy your music while falling asleep.
- RCA and 3.5mm (front) stereo inputsto quickly connect external audio devices (smartphones, MP3 players etc.).
- High-end banana speaker terminals accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and the most popular types of connectors.
- Fully functional remote controller.
Main Features & Inputs CD Player: CD-Audio, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA audio files) USB Input:
MP3, WMA audio files
Connectivity Wireless: Bluetooth®v4.0 Analog Inputs:
RCA stereo, 3.5mm stereo (front)
Amplifier Section Power Output: 2 x 75W RMS @ 4Ohm, Class A/B Vacuum Tubes: 2 x 12AX7B THD: Less or equal 1% (at rated power) Radio Section Tuner:
FM (87.5 ‚¬œ 108MHz), RDSDAB+ (174.928 ‚¬œ 239.200 MHz)
Presets: 20 FM / 30 DAB+ Physical Data Included Accessories: Remote with battery, DAB+/FM antenna, RCA stereo cable, power cord AC Power, Power Consumption: 220-240V 50/60Hz, 70 W Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 24.5 x 29.5 cm Weight (net): 5.7 kg / pc.
What does it mean and why does TAGA Harmony use this approach?
Hybrid means a combination of two different techniques to create an amplifier in one device: the World of tubes and the World of transistors.
TAGA Harmony amplifiers use vacuum tubes in the preamp section and transistors in the power stage. This results in tube, soft and analog-like sound character and at the same time high dynamics and power provided by transistors, which is usually a weak point of pure tube designs.
The sound of TAGA Harmony hybrid amplifiers is not only silky and rich but also powerful and dynamic. In addition, hybrid amplifiers compared to pure tube amps have better abilities to properly drive different kind of speakers.
After being turned on a hybrid amplifier requires to warm up its tubes to reach its full sound capabilities – it usually takes from 5 to 15 minutes depending on model and room temperature.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on TAGA Harmony HTR-1000CD Hybrid Stereo CD-Receiver Bluetooth® DAB+ FM