TAGA Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
- TLIE(Taga Low Interference Enclosure) , new elegant enclosure is now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 12mm to 15mm (plus 18mm thick front panel);
- The 2ndgeneration TPTTD-I(Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure ‚ it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
- The totally new high-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSCTaga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity;
- New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion;
- New configuration of the drivers: tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies. The woofers were moved a little up in order to change bass definition and its dispersion;
- The dramatically upgradedcrossoversto meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass.
- Now equipped with removable grills.
The new TAGA Harmony AZURE v.2 series is dedicated for very demanding hi-fi and home-theatre enthusiasts, who look for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without missing any single tune of melody!
the Taga Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 floorstanding speaker that deliver up to 200W (per speaker) of rich treble, defined midrange and dynamic bass output. An upgrade to Taga’s popular Azure series, this floorstanding tower style speaker features new high-performance 6.5” midrange drivers (x1) and bass drivers (x2) incorporating the Taga Dynamic Surround Control (TDSC) technology along with a 2nd gen 1” Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome (TPTTD-I) HF driver for a powerful and clear sound response.
Housed in Taga’s Low Interference Enclosure (TLIE), the speaker is rigid and drastically reduces vibrations and tone colorization. Additionally, the bass drivers in the AZURE F-100 v.2 floorstanding model are moved a little up in order to change bass definition and dispersion.
Inspired by the Azure from the French Riviera, the Taga Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 floorstanding speaker is ideal for demanding audiophiles, hi-fi and home theatre enthusiasts who are looking for the best sound performance at an affordable price-point. Shipped in a pair, you can use them as a standalone two-channel music system or part of a multi-channel setup for a cinematic experience in your home theatre, music and gaming sound system.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 3-way, 200 watts bass reflex floorstanding loudspeaker system
- 2 x 6.5” bass drivers + 1 x 6.5” mid driver with Taga Dynamic Surround Control (TDSC) technology
- 1 x 1” HF driver with Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome (TPTTD-I) technology
- Unique Taga Low Interference Enclosure (TLIE) design with dual rear bass reflex port
- High-quality thick PVC coated MDF enclosure with metal feet and spikes for added stability
- New and upgraded crossover design for a smooth transient response
- Premium-grade gold-plated banana binding posts with bi-wiring and bi-amping support
Benefits of Azure F-100 v.2 Floorstanding Speaker
Taga Low Interference Enclosure (TLIE) cabinet design
Taga’s Low Interference Enclosures are made of high-quality thick PVC coated MDF boards. The AZURE F-100 v.2 features 15mm full cabinet with an extra 18mm thick matt black front panel along with additional inside braces made of 9mm MDF boards to increase stiffness and limit any unwanted resonances. The speaker's cabinets are perfectly crafted not only to look wonderful but also lower any unwanted vibrations, diffractions or turbulences. Acoustical damping material used inside cabinets eliminates the problem of internal standing waves and bass-reflex ports are uniquely designed to reduce distortion. Finally, the floorstanding from Taga sits on a solid MDF base with metal feet and spikes that provide stability and good isolation of speaker from the floor.
2nd generation Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome (TPTTD-I) HF driver
The AZURE F-100 v.2 incorporates a 1” second generation Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome (TPTTD-I) that uses a neodymium magnet for higher efficiency and precise and extended high-frequency response. Ferrofluid cooling and heavy duty voice coil help the tweeter to deliver high power while the Taga Pure Aluminum Faceplate (TPAF) helps in a wider dispersion of high frequencies. Dome metal grill assists with an equal and flat dispersion of sound in and off the axis of the driver to deliver an accurate, clear, smooth and detailed HF response.
High-performance Taga Dynamic Surround Control (TDSC) mid & bass drivers
The Taga Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 features new high-performance one 6.5” midrange drivers and two bass drivers incorporating Taga Dynamic Surround Control (TDSC) technology that provides stable cone movement, precision, dynamics and increased speaker system sensitivity. Pure aluminium trim ring not only makes the design classy but also widen the dispersion of the reproduced frequencies.
New configuration of the speaker drivers
The tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies. The woofers in the AZURE F-100 v.2 are moved slightly upwards to enhance the bass definition and dispersion.
Unique Bassreflex Omnidirectional Module (BOM) ports
The TAGA Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 floorstanding speakers feature low-turbulence and high-velocity ports utilising concave diffusers for increased dispersion of low frequencies. Ports are rubber coated for a premium look and to provide an accurate sound performance.
Premium-grade crossovers and speaker binding posts
The TAGA Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 floorstanding speaker utilises the high quality of OFC internal wiring connecting crossovers with drivers ensuring that incoming audio signals from a receiver or amplifier will not lose any important details on the paths to drivers. The high quality, gold-plated banana binding posts accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and other popular types of connectors. The speakers also offer bi-wiring and bi-amping functionality for added convenience in connectivity.
3-way, 4 drivers, floorstanding, Bi-wiring, double rear bassreflex port,
crossover points 345Hz 5.1KHz,
High-Frequency Driver: 25mm (1") TPTTD-I, TPAF Midrange Driver: 165mm (6.5") Polypropylene, TDSC Bass Driver: 2 x 165mm (6.5") Polypropylene, TDSC Recommended Amplifier Power: 40-200W Frequency Response: 36Hz-40kHz Impedance: 6 ohm Sensitivity: 89dB Dimensions (H x W x D):
100.5 x 21 x 27 cm
Weight (net): 41.6 kg pair
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on TAGA Harmony AZURE F-100 v.2 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair).