SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
PB-2000:From heroic slam to symphonic subtlety ‚¬? SVS‚¬„s newest pumps out astounding precision, performance and value.
Meet the latest addition to the SVS arsenal. The 2000 Series is the result of obsessive demands and exhaustive testing. Inspired by the Ultra Series, the PB-2000 was brought to life under the same design philosophy as its renowned Ultra siblings. The challenge: to deliver unprecedented levels of real-world output and sonic precision for the price. It does just that‚¬?and more. A slam-and-impact super-hero, the PB-2000 shows up in full force when the movie script demands. Optimized driver and 1100 watts of effortless peak power amp come to the rescue. Explosions shake the couch and thump you in the chest. Then turn on your favorite music and the PB-2000 continues to delight. It fills in the low end with nuance and balance; bringing the sound stage drama and depth. Tubas, cellos and timpani are dynamic and detailed. Electric bass guitar, tom-toms and kick drums bring the concert off the DVD and into the room. Take your listening experience to the next level with the latest product of SVS passion, the PB-2000.
New Sledge Amplifier STA-500D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts. Then add its quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested all-new SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Designed from scratch‚¬?and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance we were after‚¬?the all new 2000-series driver does us proud. Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D‚¬„s precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. The result: the all-new driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. Which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- Black grain vinyl finish.
- Stylish and protective curved black metal grille.
- Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 22"(D).
- Weight: 66 pounds.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8‚¬? (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance ‚¬œ 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer