Rega Planar 1 Turntable
The new Planar1 is the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias forceon the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar1 is set up in seconds after unpacking.Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance.The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability. The platter is Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembledRB110tonearm.
- High quality, low vibration motor.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Performance Pack aftermarket upgrade available(optional).
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Rega Planar 1 Turntable