The Power Sound Audio Subwoofer V3601 is powered by a 1700W RMS (4300W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. An acoustically transparent fabric grille covers both front-firing 18 inch subwoofer drivers. A high flow slot port with an egde radius is located just below the bottom driver on the front baffle. The amplifier is mounted on the rear baffle.
The Power Sound Audio Subwoofer V3601 contains two 18 inch subwoofer drivers, which are capable of moving massive amounts of air. The 1.75 inch surround and poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider allow the cone to move more than 2 inches peak to peak. The cast aluminum frame is mounted to the extremely linear and dynamic motor system, which provides the power to drive the cone in a symmetrical motion.
- ICEpower® audio technology
- Amplifier Power: 1700 watts
- Inputs: Left and Right RCA inputs
- On, Auto, Off selector
- Gain control
- Time delay(phase) control
- Crossover control
- Room size control
- Custom DSP(digital signal processing) enables superior engineering refinement
- CE and FCC approved; EMC and safety pre-approved
- Fully integrated amplifier and power supply with mains-converter and auxiliary-converter
- Patented HCOM modulation and control techniques for unparalleled audio accuracy
- Sound optimized soft clipping
- Soft start power up with mute/de-mute.
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Standby converter with low standby power consumption (less than 1 watt)
- Universal mains operation (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Standby power consumption 170 mW @ 230 V
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant
- Energy Star®v3.0 compliant
- 117 dBA dynamic range
- THD+N = 0.005 % @ 1 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz)
- THD+N = 0.0008 % @ 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz)
- CCIF IM distortion = 0.0003 %, 10 W, 4 Ω, 18.5 kHz / 1 kHz
- High output current limit of 30 A
- Vented Enclosure
- Front-firing drivers
- Massive slot port with edge radius
- Acoustically transparent fabric grille cover
- Super durable, black sand textured finish
- Precision machined CNC panels
- Rigid MDF baffles
- Heavily braced
- Rear mounted amplifier
- USA manufactured rubber feet
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 22"x20"x44" includes grille
- Weight: 196 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Two Power Sound Audio proprietary 18” drivers
- Extended and vented pole geometry
- Vented back plate to maximize air flow
- Extremely linear and dynamic motor system
- Epoxy reinforced cone neck/apex joint
- Concentric foam surround, treated for longevity
- Highly treated, rigid paper cone body
- Die-cast rigid aluminum frame
- Three inch diameter, four layer copper voice coil wound on a rigid multi-layer aluminum former with Kapton heat shielding
- Fatigue limiting designed, silver alloy lead wires
- Single poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider
- Paper outer dust cap with acrylic coating
- Mass loading cap that also strengthens the cone body
- Under spider ventilation which aids power handling and improves power compression
- Assembled in the USA
V3601 FREQUENCY RESPONSE
THE FREQUENCY RESPONSE GRAPH SHOWS HOW THE SUBWOOFER WILL SOUND FOR A GIVEN INPUT FREQUENCY OR TONE. ACCURATE REPRODUCTION OF THE SOURCE MATERIAL IS ACHIEVED WITH A FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE AS SHOWN IN THE GRAPH.
THE COMPRESSION GRAPH INDICATES HOW THE OUTPUT OF THE SUBWOOFER CHANGES AS THE INPUT SIGNAL INCREASES.
THE V3601 OUTPUT NUMBERS ARE ACQUIRED BY USING THE CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION (CTA)™ STANDARD, ANSI/CTA-2010-B - STANDARD METHOD OF MEASUREMENT FOR SUBWOOFERS, FORMERLY KNOWN AS CEA-2010.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Power Sound Audio Subwoofer V3601i.