Polk Audio TL1600 Speaker & Suboofer
High Performance, Compact Size, Surprising Price
Now, professional surround-sound excitement is easier and more accessible than ever before. The Polk Audio TL1600 is a complete home theater system, with four TL1 speakers, a TL1 center speaker and a professionally-matched TL1600 powered subwoofer. The Polk Audio TL1600 is everything you need to get started, and it packs the accumulated wallop of Polk's 30 years of award-winning compact speaker know-how.
Polk Audio TL1600 Features:
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- An aperiodic-tuned rear-firing bass port combines the extension of a ported enclosure with the smoother low-end of an acoustic suspension enclosure, controlling port air flow for the kind of big bass response, and perfect speaker-subwoofer blending, you'd never expect from a loudspeaker you can hold in the palm of your hand.
- A super-small long-throw mid-bass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic Balance® technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency and detail, and the surprising ability to play really, really loud for such a small speaker.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothens the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
Dimensions Center - Depth 3 1/2 (8.89cm) " Dimensions Center - Enclosure Type Non-resonant composite w/time-aligned geometry and aperiodic tuned port Dimensions Center - Height 4 (10.16cm) " Dimensions Center - Product Weight 3.35 pounds Dimensions Center - Width 15 (38.10cm) " Dimensions Satellites - Depth 4 7/8 (12.38cm) " Dimensions Satellites - Enclosure Type Non-resonant composite w/time-aligned geometry and aperiodic tuned port Dimensions Satellites - Height 6 1/2 (16.51cm) " Dimensions Satellites - Product Weight 1.85 pounds Dimensions Satellites - Width 3 3/4 (9.53cm) " Dimensions Subwoofer - Depth 12 1/2 (31.75cm) " Dimensions Subwoofer - Enclosure Type Downward firing vented port Dimensions Subwoofer - Height 13 7/8 (35.24cm) " Dimensions Subwoofer - Product Weight 20.50 pounds Dimensions Subwoofer - Width 12 1/2 (31.75cm) " Driver Complement Center Midrange - Diameter 2 1/2 (6.35cm) " Driver Complement Center Midrange - Quantity 2 Driver Complement Center Midrange - Type Dynamic Balance composite cone driver Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Diameter 1/2 (1.27cm) " Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Type Silk polymer dome Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Diameter 2 1/2 (6.35cm) " Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Type Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Driver Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Diameter 1/2 (1.27cm) " Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Type Silk polymer dome Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter 8 (20.32cm) " Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type Long-throw Dynamic Balance polymer composite driver Driver Complement Surround - Type Silk polymer dome Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Diameter 2 1/2 (6.35cm) " Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Type Dynamic Balance composite cone driver Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter 1/2 (1.27cm) " Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity 1 Electrical - Inputs 5-way binding posts w/plastic caps Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit 45 Hz Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power 10-100 watts per channel Electrical - Total Frequency Response 40Hz-22kHZ Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit 20 kHz Electrical Power Handling - Continuous 50 watts Electrical Power Handling - Peak 100 watts Installation Center - Mounting Options keyhole slots; .25 x 20 threaded inserts Installation Satellites - Mounting Options keyhole slot; .25 x 20 threaded insert Power Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability No Shipping - Total Shipping Weight 41.00 pounds Shipping - Unit of Measure system Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability No Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Dynamic Power Output 100 watts Subwoofer Amplifier Specs Continuous Average Output - Watts 50
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Polk Audio TL1600 Speaker & Suboofer