Polk Audio RTi A3 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
Polk Audio RTI A3 is a High performance bookshelf loudspeaker, 6 1/2-inch driver.
A Tour De Force
Close your eyes on our largest RTiA bookshelf speaker and you'll believe you're listening to floorstanding speakers. It features a 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® woofer, 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and 150 Watt power handling, Mark Marcantonio from Affordable Audio comments "The timbre and spacious presentation was dead on," and "The clarity of all vocals (no nasal or fuzziness) makes for an easy and non-fatiguing listening experience." In summary, the RTiA3 is perfect for the most demanding home theater system and the most discerning stereo listener.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA5 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- The two 6-1/2-inch mid/woofer drivers are housed in their own tuned internal enclosures for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- PowerPort Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
- Our patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) port technology tunes out the internal cabinet resonances resulting in natural uncolored midrange reproduction.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
Dimensions - Product Weight (each) 16 pounds Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth 14 (35.56cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height 14 3/4 (37.47cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width 8 7/16 (21.43cm) " Dimensions Enclosure Type - Mid-High Array Enclosure Type PowerPort bass venting and ARC Port Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter 6 1/2 (16.51cm) " Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter 1 (2.54cm) " Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Tweeter - Type Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome tweeter Electrical - Efficiency 89 dB Electrical - Inputs Dual 5-way binding posts Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit 50 Hz Electrical - Nominal Impedance 8 ohms Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power 20-150 watts per channel Electrical - Total Frequency Response 40Hz-27kHz Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit 26 kHz Electrical Crossover - Tweeter/midrange<br>Crossover Frequency 2.8 kHz Shipping - Total Shipping Weight 35 pounds Shipping - Unit of Measure Pair
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Polk Audio RTi A3 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)