Polk Audio PSW125 Subwoofer
King of the Deep
The PSW125 is the King of the PSW Series. The end-all, with a powerful 12-inch composite woofer driven by a high-power intelligent amplifier (150W continuous/300W peak!). The best subwoofer for big rooms and big systems, the PSW125 delivers smooth, musical bass at lifelike volumes; it's truly groundbreaking.
- Heavy-duty MDF construction is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon. Downward-firing ports also keep the cabinet's front profile as sleek as possible.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. This process helps the PSW125 perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. so you experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the sub's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series Subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability Yes Amplifier Specs - Amplifier Type Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Continuous Power 150 watts Amplifier Specs - Dynamic Power 300 watts Dimensions - Product Weight (each) 40.10 pounds Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth 19 1/8 (48.58cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height 16 1/2 (41.91cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width 16 1/4 (41.27cm) " Dimensions Enclosure Type - Subwoofer Enclosure Type Vented, downward firing port Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter 12 (30.48cm) " Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone Electrical - Inputs Speaker Level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE (unfiltered) Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit 34 Hz Electrical - Outputs Speaker Level spring terminals Electrical - Total Frequency Response 32Hz-225Hz Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Low 118 Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Ultra 90.5 Electrical Crossover - Subwoofer Crossover 60Hz-110Hz Shipping - Unit of Measure each
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Polk Audio PSW125 Subwoofer