The Monitor MR W-10
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful on-board 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10" MMP II long throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction.
System Format: Rear ported bass reflex cabinet
Lower Frequency Limit: 30 Hz (-6 dB)
Upper Frequency Limit: Variable 50 – 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
Amplifier Output: 100 W RMS
Amplifier Classification: Class D with Switch mode PSU
Bass EQ Profiles: Music / Movie / Impact
Phase Control: 0 – 180°
Auto Sensing: >3.5 mV
Input Level Requirements: Standby after approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 10" MMP II long throw driver
Input Impedance: >20 K ohms
Mains Input Voltage: 110 – 120 Vac – 50 – 60 Hz, 220 – 240 Vac – 50 – 60 Hz. Selectable
Fuse Specification: 110 – 120 VAC – T4AL/250VAC, 220 – 240 VAC – T4AL/250VAC
Connection: 2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA connection< 12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono mini-jack)
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)): 336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (131/4 x 125/8 x 1313/16")
Standby Power Consumption: <0.5 W standby
Weight: 10.54 kg (23 lb 4 oz)
Sold As: Single Unit.
All Eligible warranty will be provided with the purchase of your Monitor Audio Monitor MR W-10 Subwoofer