The Monitor C150
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability.
System Format: 2 Way
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz – 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 111 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 20 – 100 W
Cabinet Design: Sealed cabinet
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range, 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
Crossover Frequency: 3.9 kHz
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)): 174 x 455 x 187.8 mm (67/8 x 1715/16 x 73/8")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)): N/A
Weight: 5.40 kg (11 lb 14 oz)
Sold As: Single Unit
All eligible company warranty will be provided with your purchase of the Monitor Audio Monitor C150 Center Speaker.