Mark Levinson 536 Monaural Amplifier (400 Watts x1)
Monaural Amplifier (400 Watts x1 )
‚¬ Class AB design rated at 400W into 8 ohms and 800W into 4 ohms
‚¬ Fully discreet and differential signal path from input to output
‚¬ High linearity, low feedback design for low distortion and wide
‚¬ Voltage gain and driver stages operate in class A
‚¬ Direct coupled, no capacitors in the signal path
‚¬ System controls: Ethernet, RS-232, IR input, 12V trigger, USB
‚¬ Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.7‚¬? x 17.25‚¬? x 20.97‚¬?
(19.56 cm x 43.82 cm x 53.26 cm)
‚¬ Weight: 98 lb (44kg) / Shipping weight: 115 lb (52 kg)
Specifications are preliminary only. Final specifications will meet or exceed preliminary specifications when launched.
- 400W into 8 ohms, 800W into 4 ohms.
- Two pairs of heavy-duty speaker binding posts with Mark Levinson‚¬„s characteristic hurricane knobs
- capacitance: 169,200 microfarads
- XLR balanced and an RCA unbalanced input
- Dual differential design with complementary output stage
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Mark Levinson 536 Monaural Amplifier (400 Watts x1)