Marantz TT 5005 Fully Automatic Turntable
If you're looking for a good quality brand of turntable that's easy to set-up and use, then the Marantz TT 5005 is ideal. With a preset tone arm and attached MM cartridge, the Marantz TT 5005 is ready to go. It also has a built-in phono pre-amp, meaning that the turntable will work with any hi-fi that has an RCA auxiliary input. Automatic tone arm operation returns the arm at the end of each side and selecting the speed is easily controlled by a button rather than manually moving the belt on its pulley.
GOOD SOUND QUALITY
The belt drive system gives a naturally well-damped and low distortion sound quality. Solid construction, including an aluminium platter further enhances the sound quality by resisting mechanical interference.
Little larger than a record itself, the Marantz Marantz TT 5005 is more compact than most turntables and easy to place. The low profile lid keeps the dust out and helps keep the style neat and unobtrusive.
Perfect for bringing life back to your vinyl collection, the Marantz Marantz TT 5005 is a solid performer.
- aluminum platter
- belt-drive system with DC servo motor ensures accurate speed and rumble-free sound reproduction
- built-in preamp for playback with audio systems lacking phono input
- automatic operation
- manual lifter mechanism
- moving magnet cartridge included
- removable dust cover
- attached RCA audio cable
- speed selector: 33-1/3 rpm & 45 rpm
- frequency range (with included cartridge): 20-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 360 x 97 x 357
- weight: 2.8 kg.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Marantz TT 5005 Fully Automatic Turntable