Marantz MM-7025 Amplifier
If you‚¬„re impressed by elegantly restrained industrial design, the MM7025 is guaranteed to make a lasting ‚¬œ and very positive ‚¬œ impression. The subtly curved aluminum/glass resin front panel adds a sophisticated touch that complements any décor. The central porthole display reflects iconic Marantz designs of the past while it brings you an ‚¬œat a glace‚¬? view of the amplifier‚¬„s operating status.
Both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs assure system compatibility regardless of your preamplifier or processor. For maximum flexibility, you can choose inputs independently for each channel.
- 2-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20 kHz at 0.08% THD); 170 watts x 2 into 6 ohms
- frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- oversized power transformer for high current levels
- one RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- detachable power cord
- 17-3/8"W x 5"H x 15"D
- weight: 23.8 lbs.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Marantz MM-7025 Amplifier