Luxman PD-171 Turntable
Since the highly admired introduction of the PD-171 into the market in 2011, Luxman turntables have been renowned to deliver a sense of atmosphere that can only be achieved through the medium of vinyl, that every vinyl enthusiast strives to achieve. The PD-171A now has a highly rigid main chassis and heavy base ensuring stable rotation. Additional improvements to the motor, drive circuit and bearing section have also been made.
- Introduction of newly developed high-torque ACMotor
- Motor drive uses similar circuit structure to high power amps
- High-precision clock controlled generator circuit with 32-bit microphone embedded.
- Reflective view type LEDstroboscobe useful for adjustments to speed
- Belt drive aluminium machining heavy turntable (5.0kg) utilising high inertia moment (approx 0.7t.2)
- Hanging vibration-damping structure with 15mm thick machined aluminium plate
- High-rigidity 16mm spindle with ball bearing for stable rotation
- Wear-resistant and load-bearing polyether ketone (PEEK) material used in the bearing section
- Floating mounted power transformer and ACmotor
- Hybrid vibration-damping structure with wood and metal
- Large-sized insulator with height adjustment function directly secured to aluminium chassis.
- Traditional wood-paneled design
- AC inlet on rear panel for easy replacement of power cable
- Detachable high-intensity LED stylus light
- Cam support for 4mm acrylic dust cover (opens and closes via light)
Drive System Belt drive system Motor Reaction and AC synchronous motor Platter 30cm machined aluminium plate Revolution 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm (2 speeds selectable) Revolution adjustment range 5% (each rotation speed adjusts independently) Wow and flutter 0.04% or less (W.R.M.S) Power source 230v (50 Hz) Power consumption 38w Dimensions (WxHxD) 492 x 140 (up to top face of platter), 195 (with dust cover mounted) x 407mm
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Luxman PD-171 Turntable