Emotiva XPA Gen3 Power Amplifier
- True audiophile-quality sound - as with all of our amplifiers, the XPA Gen3 modular power amplifier was designed first and foremost to sound superb in all types of audio systems.
- Amazing sounding wideband, low distortion amplifier design - ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging - without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Optimized Soft-Switch Class H power supply topology - delivers improved efficiency without compromising audio performance.
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) - offers all of the performance of a traditional linear power supply, while improving efficiency and reliability, and reducing overall weight.
- Fully modular construction - allows you to purchase as many channels as you need today, and then add more channels later when and if you need them.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout - promise years of reliable service.
- Totally stable - designed for use in the real world, with real speakers.
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate - provide strength and rugged good looks.
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields - allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors - provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced inputs - independently controlled by high-reliability metal toggle switches to ensure long service life.
- Remote trigger input and output - allows the XPA Gen3 to be turned on by trigger-enabled equipment, and to activate other trigger-enabled equipment.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection - entirely transparent under normal conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from all common fault conditions.
- World compliant AC line voltage operation - the XPA Gen3 operates on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 250 VAC 50/60Hz and is protected from faults by a rugged resettable circuit breaker.
- Standard IEC power inlet - fits all standard and audiophile IEC power cables.
Design: Modular, Differential (Balanced), Power Amplifier, Class AB Power: 200 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms, 300 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms THD+N: 0.1% All Channels Driven MFR: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ‚¬œ 0.05 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhms Unbalanced, 33 kOhms Balanced Dimensions: 7.75‚¬³ H x 17‚¬³ W x 19‚¬³ D Weight: 57 Pounds (25.85 kg)
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Emotiva XPA Gen3 Power Amplifier