Dune HD Pro 4K II Media
PlayerWorld's first 4Kp60 HDR10+ Media Player and Android Smart TV box on Realtek RTD1619.
RTD1619 media processor
- Dune HD Pro 4K II is the world's first media player on the newest RTD1619 media processor – the newest, the most advanced and the most powerful media processor from Realtek.
- The media player supports not only HDR technology (supported by the previous generation of media players), but also the most latest and advanced HDR10+ technology from Samsung. In conventional HDR technology, the brightness range is set at the beginning of the film and does not change during the film, so completely dark and completely bright scenes may have insufficient detail. In the latest HDR10 + technology, the brightness range can vary from frame to frame, so the maximum picture detail is provided even in scenes that contain only dark or only light elements.
VP9 profile 2 and YouTube 4K HDR support
- The media player supports not only the old VP9 video codec (which does not support HDR), but also the newest VP9 profile 2, which supports HDR and which is used in YouTube for 4K HDR content. Most other media players do not support it.
+77% faster CPU
- The media player has a 6-core ARM A55 CPU – which is +77% faster than 4-core ARM A53 used in the previous model Pro 4K.
+50% faster GPU
- The media player has the new GPU Mali-G51 – which is +50% faster than Mali T-820 used in the previous model Pro 4K.
4 GB RAM
- This is 2x more than in the previous model Pro 4K, and gives better performance for the most heavy apps.
32 GB flash
- This is 2x more than in the previous model Pro 4K, and gives more space for most heavy apps and internal storage.
- For Android applications, Dune HD Pro 4K II uses a newer Android version 9.0 instead of Android 7.1 used in the previous model Pro 4K. This provides better support for the newest Android apps.
2x USB 3.0 ports
- Dune HD Pro 4K II has two USB 3.0 ports. The previous model Pro 4K has only one USB 3.0 port.