Cambridge Audio Topaz CD10 CD Player
The Topaz CD10 provides stunning audio performance thanks to a Wolfson 8761 digital to analogue converter, and it can play back all of your disc formats with the sole purpose of reproducing the music from them immaculately.
Our designers chose a solidly built, all metal case, carefully damped to minimise vibration and maximise music purity.
This premium quality digital to analogue converter draws incredible detail out of every type of music. This kills high frequency noise, introduced by circuitry like DACs, without cutting out any of the audio from the original recording. It's also more consistent than rival filters, so it won't make some frequencies artificially louder or introduce time delays. The result is better, cleaner sound.
A dedicated digital output enables you to record from a CD directly to digital media or even upgrade in the future by putting the signal through a standalone DAC like our DacMagic 100.
As well as audio CDs, you can play home-recorded CD-R, CD-RW and CD-ROM discs packed with digital music in MP3, MP3 Pro and WMA formats.
- Digital to analogue converter Wolfson Microelectronics WM8761
- Filter2-pole Butterworth filter
- Supported disc formatsCD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-ROM; MP3/MP3 Pro/WMA
- Frequency response(+/-0.4dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD @ 1Khz 0BFs<0.006%
- THD @ 1Khz -10dBFs<0.01%
- S/N ratio, A weighted>95dB
- Crosstalk @1kHz<-98dB
- Crosstalk @20kHz<-95dB
- Output impedance<50 Ohms
- Playback muteA 5 millisecond mute at the beginning of each track to avoid pops or thumps that can occur when a track is skipped or started, either due to artefacts on the CD or recording or pickup/noise in the mechanism.
- Max. power consumption15W
- Colour Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD)80 x 430 x 305mm
- Weight 4.3Kg (9.5lbs)
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Cambridge Audio Topaz CD10 CD Player