Cambridge Audio CXA60 120W Amplifier
"An Amplifier That Delivers in Every Aspect"
The CXA60 won a Product of the Year Award for 2015 from England's What Hi-fi? magazine, which raves, "It‚¬„s an amplifier that delivers in every aspect. It looks smart, it has a wide spread of connections, and its enthusiastic, detailed and rhythmically cohesive performance is a joy to listen to."
"A radically new amplifier design, high grade components and versatile connectivity coupled with extensive performance testing and listening by the in-house engineering team at Cambridge Audio ensure that the CXA models deliver significantly more than you expect at this price level,".
- Power output: 60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
- DAC: Wolfson WM8740
- Frequency Response: <5Hz‚¬œ 60kHz +/-1dB
- Analogue audio inputs: 4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
- Digital audio inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, Bluetooth via BT100 (not supplied)
- Compatibility: TOSLINK optical, S/PDIF coaxial, BT100 Bluetooth receiver
- Outputs: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
- Max power consumption: 600W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)*: 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4‚¬?)
- Weight: 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Cambridge Audio CXA60 120W Amplifier