Cambridge Audio Azur 651C Premium CD Player
Azur 651C Premium CD Player
The 651C has the ability to retrieve maximum digital information so you hear every last detail from your music. We created a CD-only S3 Custom CD Servo drive and used a premium grade toroidal transformer to ensure your discs sound amazing.
We developed the 651 series with one simple purpose: To allow users to enjoy music from any source in fantastic quality.
The 651Cs well-proven transport guarantees incredible rigidity, and the CD drawer itself has been designed to offer a smooth, high-end feel. To ensure simple operation, a high contrast reverse black DFSTN (Double Film Super Twisted Nematic) display offers clear feedback on the 651C's impressive features which now include CD-text support. As with all our Azur CD players, a high quality toroidal transformer ensures lower noise and less waveform distortion for quieter PSU operation.
Our CD-only S3 Custom CD ServoTM employs a custom designed chipset and the latest double-sided surface-mount technology for ultra-short signal paths with no wire links.
Our circuits and software have been meticulously designed and the S3 Servo dynamically adjusts focusing, tracking and output level of the laser in real-time, allowing for maximum retrieval of the digital information and jitter minimisation. This is all made possible by the implementation of a powerful ARM7 processor and complemented by a highly accurate master clock oscillator and carefully designed impedance-matched clock buffering scheme.
- Digital to analogue converter Dual Wolfson Microelectronics; WM8742 24-bit/192kHz capable
- Filter2-Pole Dual Differential Bessel; Double Virtual Earth Balanced
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs<0.003%
- THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs<0.0005%
- THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs<0.002%
- IMD (19/20kHz) 0dBFs<0.002%
- Linearity @ -90dBFs+/- 0.5dB
- Clock deviation+/- 20ppm
- Stopband rejection (>24kHz)>90dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio>-115dB
- Total correlated jitter<140pS
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz<-100dB
- Crosstalk @ 20kHz<-99dB
- Output impedance<50ohms
- Max. power consumption25W
- Standby power consumption<1W
- Colour Black or silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD)430 x 85 x 305mm (16.9 x 3.4 x 12.2")
- Weight 4.8Kg (10.6lbs)
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Cambridge Audio Azur 651C Premium CD Player