Cambridge Audio Azur 651A Premium integrated amplifier
Our "Sound First" design process ensures the 651A will make all your music sound amazing. And with 75 watts of amplification per channel, a USB audio input, and a front facing 3.5mm jack input for easily connecting iPods and MP3 players, the 651A is packed with features as well.
For many people their computer has become more important than their towering CD collections. However, poor quality soundcards plus jitter means audio performance from PCs can be quite poor. Fortunately the 651A features a USB audio connection so you can simply plug your Mac or PC directly into the amplifier to instantly enjoy a whole world of digital music streamed from your computer.
Our in-house developed USB audio processor extracts audio data directly from your PC hard drive - bypassing its soundcard -
and takes care of the critical digital to analogue conversion process, bringing clarity and warmth to otherwise dull and lifeless MP3 files.
Whatever hi-fi speaker you choose, the 651A is designed to drive any model with ease. Our retuned output stage featuring Sanken output transistors gives excellent bass response and dynamic control. Additionally our proprietary CAP5 system ensures unrivalled peace of mind against overloads, faults and clipping.
- Power output75W RMS into 8 Ohms
- THD (unweighted)< 0.002% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power 0.03% 20Hz - 20kHz, 80% of rated power < 0.02% 20Hz - 20kHz @ 10W
- Frequency response5Hz - 50kHz (-1dB)
- S/N ratio (ref 1w)>92dB (unweighted)
- Input impedances47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor>100 at 1 kHz
- Max. power consumption600W
- Standby power consumption<1W @ rated mains Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 7.5dB @ 20Hz and 20kHz
- USB audio input USB audio 1.0 16 bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Colour Black or silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD)430 x 120 x 350mm (16.9 x 4.7 x 13.8")
- Weight 8.4Kg (18.5lbs)
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Cambridge Audio Azur 651A Premium integrated amplifier