BIC America Formula F-12 Subwoofer
The 12" front-firing F-12 powered sub woofer incorporates a high current 475-watt peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology in combination with a 12" injection moulded long-throw woofer . A patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise which is often heard from other subwoofers, especially when playing demanding music and videos. The F-12also features an adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high level inputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic & Dolby Digital/DTS inputs.
The F-12 subwoofer surpasses its competitors in performance and sound quality bu handling both low frequency sounds and musical tones with exceptional fidelity.The BIC America formula sub woofer has an attractive black laminate finish
- 12 inch long throw , injection moulded,ferrite sub woofer which produces amazing sounds
- Inputs for both dolby pros logic and dolby Digita (DTS)
- Adjustable crossover volume control automatic signal sensing
- Easy to operatate controls and let you tweak the output that best suits your preferences
- 8 ohms impedance – Efficient conduction of electricity
- 90 dB sensitivity provides a strong, immersive audio experience
- 25-200Hz frequency range - Reproduces low-end sounds accurately.
- Speaker level and RCA inputs - Along with inputs for Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital and DTS technologies offer connectivity to a variety of devices.
- This is an ‘active’ sub-woofer. It is equipped with an inbuilt BASH amp that supplies a whopping 475W peak power (150 W RMS)
Design Front-firing 12" 475-watt peak powered subwoofer Frequency Response 25Hz - 200Hz Sensitivity 90 dB Drivers 12" Injection molded woofer with heavy duty surround Magnetic Shielding Yes Gold-Plated Terminals Yes Recommended Power Built-in Amplifier Power: 475 watts Dynamic Peak, 150 watts RMS continuous Impedance 8 Ohms Dimensions 17"H x 14 3/4"W x 17 1/4"D Weight 42 lbs
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on BIC America Formula F-12 Subwoofer