Monitor Audio Silver 8 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
The Silver 8 has a new three-way design, optimised to deliver superb midrange focus and precision as well as extended bass. Effortless room-filling dynamics, even in larger spaces.
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Specially developed 4‚¬? mid-range driver with ‚¬˜under-hung‚¬„ voice coil and motor system. The voice coil remains in the magnetic gap ensuring very low distortion - better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- Dual 6‚¬? bass drivers featuring concave ‚¬˜dished‚¬„ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Three-way configuration allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better overall performance.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Terminal panel at floor level for easy cable connection.
System Format 3 way Frequency Response 32Hz - 35kHz Sensitivity 90dB Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms Power Handling (RMS) 200W Individual Weight 23.33 Kg
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Monitor Audio Silver 8 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)