ZVOX 450 Soundbar
With Built-In Subwoofer, Bluetooth Wireless Music
The ZVOX SoundBase 450 might be the best home theater bargain in the world. It uses a highly-sophisticated processor for improved sound and improved features. aptX Bluetooth is built in so you can stream music wirelessly from your phone or tablet. And with PhaseCue virtual surround sound, five speakers and a 5.25-inch powered sub-woofer built into a wood cabinet, you get outstanding three dimensional sound for TV, movies or music. Only 3.5-inch high, 27 9/16-inch wide and 14.5-inch deep, the 450 fits under your TV--or on a shelf near your TV. No external speakers. No external sub-woofer. And no speaker wires.
The 450's sound quality is excellent because ZVOX uses high performance speakers and amplifiers. And unlike any other sound bar in its price category, the SoundBase 450 uses a wood (MDF) cabinet--not plastic. The PhaseCue virtual surround system creates 3D sound with movies or music. And hookup is super-simple--just one connecting wire and a one-page owner's manual. You can even teach the ZVOX 450 to respond to your TV or cable box remote control.
A great home theater system doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. The SoundBase 450 is a great choice for people who want a lot of sound for their money.
The most important feature for any home theater system is high quality sound. The 450 uses five high-performance speakers, a built-in powered subwoofer, a real wood (MDF) cabinet and a 50-watt Class D digital amplifier to create warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass. Stereophile magazine called our most affordable model a 'genuine audiophile system.
- The 450 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing to give you rich, three‚¬œdimensional sound with movies or music.
- The 450 features a four‚¬œdigit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass & treble and PhaseCue® virtual surround.
- The 450 has two analog audio inputs, plus one digital audio input (supports both optical or coaxial digital cables). Select a specific input using either the SoundBase's remote control or the slim‚¬œline button panel on the cabinet.
- The 450 uses premium quality speakers and amplifiers and was designed by our team of "New England Sound" speaker designers.
- Searching for remotes to control all of your home theater can be a hassle. The SoundBase 450 sound bar solves this issue in under a minute, by allowing you to program it to respond to your TV's remote control.
Number of Subwoofers Built In One 5.25" No of Main Speakers Five 2" Bluetooth Wireless Audio Yes Dolby Digital (All Digital) Processing Yes Amplifier Power 50 W Dimensions 14.5 x 27.6 x 3.5 inches Weight 16 lbs
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on ZVOX 450 Soundbar