Taga Harmony Amplifier HTA-700B SE v.2 Hybrid Bluetooth® USB-DAC
This midi sized integrated amplifier offers impressive powerful sound.
Thanks to its hybrid design it provides richness of sound synonymous with pure valve amplification.
You can connect it directly to your computer through a USB input port and thanks to a built-in high-resolution premium USB-DAC 24bit/192kHz(Cmedia CM6631A+Cirrus Logic CS4344) you are able to change your digital music to a thrilling music experience.
To make your life even easier along with a standard RCA stereo input this amplifier offers wireless connectivity based on Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Direct transmission of audio signal from input sources to the "pre-out" output with the variable volume level control allows to connect an external power amplifier, subwoofer and speakers.
Headphone output is a perfect choice for those who prefer discrete listening.
The removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time.
- Increased power from 33W to 45W per channel at 4 Ohm. Now your music will play louder, more clearly and with higher dynamics!
- Redesigned and enlarged power supply to offer better voltage stability and decreased AC ripple current. It reflects in a more natural and fresh sound with deep multidimensional soundstage.
- Upgraded, audiophile grade volume potentiometer to provide lower noises and channels crosstalk, and excellent operational feel as well as to limit errors between the two channels.
- Extended frequency response up to 28kHz to ensure more linear and lifelike sound and improve sound filed depth.
- New, more appealing design.
2x45W RMS / 4ohm
2x35W RMS / 6ohm
2x26W RMS / 8ohm
2 x 12AX7B
THD: Less or equal 0.1% (at rated power) Signal/Noise ratio:
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 28kHz Inputs: RCA stereo CD, USB (for computer) Outputs:
Stereo RCA with variable volume control
Connectivity Wireless: Bluetooth® v4.0 Bluetooth® Profiles:
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile A2DP
Headphone Impedance: 32-320Ω Headphone Output Power:
USB Supported Data:
Asynchronous 24bit / 192kHz
True high-speed audio processor CM6631A
DAC Cirrus Logic CS4344 chip
Bluetooth® antenna, USB cable,
Removable IEC Power cord
AC Power, Power Consumption: 230-240V 50Hz, 100 W Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 17.7 x 27 cm Weight (net): 4.2 kg / pc.
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Taga Harmony Amplifier HTA-700B SE v.2 Hybrid Bluetooth® USB-DAC