Polk Audio RTi A9 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
Better than Being There
The Polk Audio RTi A9 is a high performance powerhouse and the ultimate manifestation of our RTiA Series. Featuring Dynamic Balance® transducers‚¬?three 7-inch bass drivers, two 5 1/4-inch midrange drivers and a 1-inch high frequency dome tweeter‚¬?the RTiA9 will fill even the largest room with energy and excitement. With a mind blowing 500 Watt power capacity, these speakers can take everything you can give them and more. Watch high octane action movies in their full grandeur, or delight in an intimate jazz performance.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA9 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- The two 5 1/4-inch midrange drivers are housed in their own tuned internal enclosures for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- PowerPort® Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
Dimensions - Product Weight (each) 75 pounds Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth 21 3/8 (54.29cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height 48 5/8 (123.51cm) " Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width 8 7/8 (22.54cm) " Dimensions Enclosure Type - Mid-High Array Enclosure Type Sealed Dimensions Enclosure Type - Subwoofer Enclosure Type PowerPort Plus bass venting Driver Complement Midrange - Diameter 5 1/4 (13.34cm) " Driver Complement Midrange - Quantity 2 Driver Complement Midrange - Type Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter 7 (17.78cm) " Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity 3 Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter 1 (2.54cm) " Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity 1 Driver Complement Tweeter - Type Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite tweeter Electrical - Efficiency 90 dB Electrical - Inputs Dual 5-way binding posts Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit 30 Hz Electrical - Nominal Impedance 8 ohms Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power 50-500 watts per channel Electrical - Total Frequency Response 18Hz-27kHz Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit 26 kHz Electrical Crossover - Midbass/woofer<br>Crossover Frequency 120 Hz Electrical Crossover - Tweeter/midrange<br>Crossover Frequency 1.8 kHz Shipping - Total Shipping Weight 80 pounds Shipping - Unit of Measure Each
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on Polk Audio RTi A9 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)