The C 568 takes the superb performance of NAD's 5-star rated C 546BEE and steps it up to the next level. Every aspect of sonic performance is enhanced and refined, making the C 568 the ideal companion to the C 368 amplifier, or any system in need of a performance upgrade. The C 568 replaces NAD's venerable C 546BEE. With the worldwide acclaim and numerous awards for outstanding performance and value, it is fair to ask why NAD would "mess with success." Nonetheless, NAD has never rested on its laurels; rather development is ongoing at the NAD Lab and new models are launched when they feel a significant improvement has been achieved. Such is the case with the C 568. Besides the new more refined cosmetics, the circuit layout and component choices have been extensively updated. The cumulative effect of these changes is dramatic, improving low frequency slam and extension, while maintaining the pace and timing for which the C 546BEE was so lavishly praised. Image depth and scale are further enhanced while retaining the timbral accuracy and lucid harmonic structure of its predecessor.
The C 568 takes the superb performance of our 5-star rated C 565BEE and steps it up to the next level. Every aspect of sonic performance is enhanced and refined, making the C 568 the ideal companion to our C 368 amplifier, or any system in need of a performance upgrade.
- CD, CD-R and CD-RW Compatible
- USB Input supports external memory and audio rates up to 384kbps
- MP3 and WMA decoding
- NAD CD-9 remote control
- Ultra-High Precision Clock Module for low phase jitter
- Wolfson 24 bit Digital to Analog Converter
- Super High-Speed OPAmps
- Coaxial Digital Output
- Optical Digital Output
- Toroid Power supply with separate power regulators for analogue and digital Sections
- VFL Display with CD text
- Repeat Mode for single track or entire CD
- Program Play up to 40 tracks • Random Play •
- External IR input • 12V Trigger input
- <0.5-watt Standby consumption • Detachable AC cord
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on NAD C 568 CD Player.