Monoprice PID-5557 4x1 HDMI Switch with Analog, Digital Coaxial, and Digital Optical Audio Outputs
If you're looking to expand the input capabilities of an A/V receiver that doesn't support HDMI®, then this 4x1 HDMI Switch from Monoprice may be the perfect solution for you!
This 4-way HDMI switch features S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio, Digital Coaxial Audio, and analog 3.5mm stereo audio output ports, allowing you to connect to the audio inputs of any AV receiver or amplifier. A built-in DAC allows simultaneous audio for HDMI as well as the three audio only outputs.
The switch supports the full High Speed HDMI resolution (1080p@60Hz), supports all HDMI 3D modes, Deep Color up to 36-bit total, and high definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. One HDMI input is on the front panel of the switch, making it easy to connect the HDMI output from mobile devices, such as your Android phone.
- 4x HDMI audio/video inputs with one front-panel input for convenient connection to portable devices
- 1x HDMI audio/video output
- 1x S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) audio output
- 1x Digital Coax audio output
- 1x Analog 3.5mm stereo audio output
- Integrated audio converter for simultaneous digital and analog audio output on all audio output channels
- Selectable 2-channel (stereo) and 5.1-channel audio output for digital channels (5.1-channel output requires 5.1-channel input and output)
- Audio sampling rate of 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Supports uncompressed LPCM audio
- Supports compressed DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Support for 1080p and 3D video output
- Supports 225 MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps total) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) Deep Color
- Full HDCP support
- FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant
- HDMI Switch
- AC Adapter
- Infrared Remote Control
- User Manual
- User's Manual (Mar 28, 2013)
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, DTS Digital™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Digital™ and Dolby TrueHD™ are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.