AMG Viella 12 Turntable
Precision engineering and classic design are embodied in the first turntable from AMG (Analog Manufaktur Germany), the Viella 12 or simply, V12. The AMG turntable line was created by a group of audio industry experts to advance the art of vinyl playback
Werner Roeschlau, designer and driving force behind AMG, works with his son and other master machinists at their bespoke multi-story Bavarian factory located north of Munich. All machining is done in house, combining the latest Computer Aided Design and CNC machines with ‚¬œclassic analog‚¬? tools including custom lathes and drill presses. Their factory has been manufacturing key, precision parts for some of the world's most highly regarded turntables for over a decade. This expertise in the design and manufacture of turntables led to the AMG line, premiering with the Viella 12.
Viella Turntable Plinth
- CNC machined in house using 25mm aircraft grade aluminum
- 3 adjustable and retractable steel-copper spikes in aluminum feet
- Built-in spirit level
- Optional hardwood trim
Viella Turntable Platter Bearing
- Hardened 16mm axle bearing, CNC machined, ground and lapped Two sealed, hydro-dynamically lubricated radial bearings with axial bearings featuring static lubrication.
- Stainless steel sub-platter interfaces with 24.25 lbs (11Kg) platter
Viella Turntable Platter
- Decoupled spindle, 2 piece construction
- CNC machined in house using aircraft grade aluminum
- Weighted rim for enhanced flywheel effect
- 12.5 ‚¬œ (318mm) diameter, 24.25 lbs (11Kg) weight
Viella Turntable Platter Clamp True reflex style, anodized aluminum, inverted threaded attachment to decoupled spindle Viella Turntable Tonearm Board Detachable high mass tonearm board, pre-drilled for AMG and Graham tonearms Viella Turntable Motor
- Lorenzi 2 pulse, low-speed brushless, precision 24v DC motor with auxiliary reluctance moment; sintered bronze bearings; cured and polished axis; and heavy flywheel. Motor housing acoustically decoupled from plinth via 5 rubber/metal mounts.
- 33.3, 45, and 78 speeds with electronic on/off, speed change, and speed fine adjust.
- Outboard Motor Power Supply with specific transformer for appropriate mains voltage and detachable IEC power cord.
Viella Turntable Belt Drive
- Stainless steel weighted and polished drive-belt pulley.
- Precision made rubber belt.
Bearing Dual-pivot designreplaces the standard gimbaled bearing.Vertical bearing, similar to techniqueused in the rotor heads of helicopters, uses two 0.5mm thick ‚¬œspring steel wires‚¬?, allowing fine azimuth adjustment while eliminating play.Horizontal axleis hardened tool steel, precision ground to a backlash-free fit with a needle roller bearing. It is extremely precise, maintenance free, and never requiring adjustment. Armwand Aircraft quality, anodized aluminum tube for resonance control, 12 gram effective mass Counterweight Two piece with Teflon decoupled sleeve Copper Internal Wiring Multiple gauges of high quality copper Magnetic Anti-Skating decoupled via a ring magnet and 2 bar magnets. Magnetic fields isolated in our patented bearing housing. VTA precision locking system allowing easy adjustment during play
All eligible company warranty and service support is being provided on AMG Viella 12 Turntable